I used the coverage plan for my wearables company Opter (opterlife.com) and had a pretty good experience. Our Google search rankings went up a lot after all the submissions. The professional email pitch must have been good, since we saw an excellent response from journalists. We got sample requests from NBC News, Mental Floss, The Guardian, and The Evening Standard. Jit and Mona are really nice people, so you're in good hands.
- Chalisa P, CEO & Founder of Opter
Promotehour was successful in getting me the app review I needed at a very cost effective price point. They delivered results! Look no further.
- Garin Toren, CEO & Founder of messageLOUD
I've tried some 20 to 30 different journalism platforms and some at ridiculous prices. Promotehour turned out to be the best among all!
- Oliver Jon, Creator of Cicada3301 & skwag.com
Suggestic is a lifestyle health app that helps people going through Type 2 Diabetes by delivering personalised and actionable suggestions. Shai, founder of Suggestic, wanted to show it to the relevant journalists. We helped Shai with finding the most relevant journalists, creating a professional email pitch and reaching out to journalists with a timely followups. Suggestic got a coverage in ReadWrite, MedicalDaily as well as Devex.
Distracted driving is a pandemic which is cause behind 26% of all car accidents, 3500 US lives a year & billions in insurance claims. messageLOUD is tackling this issue with technology designed for every driver. Garin, founder of messageLOUD, wanted to reach out journalists who cared about road safety and apps trying to make driving safer.
Promotehour identified the most relevant journalists, crafted an interesting story for messageLOUD and pitched it to journalists. Within a week of reach out by Promotehour, messageLOUD was featued in MobileSyrup & AndroidGuys.
Twitter marketing tools is a crowded space but SwiftSocial has a unique offering worthy enough to stand out. We helped them crafting a story with a unique angle, spot the right journalists and sending a personalised emails. That helped SwiftSocial land a coverage in a InMan - one of the premier news portal.
Tabulate wants to be a last cover you will ever buy for your iPad. Tabulate was in an initial stage of launching a Indiegogo campaign and wanted to show Tabulate to journalists so they could cover the campaign launch. We found the journalists who wrote about similar products & campaigns in the past. Our efforts got it covered on Digital Trends and strike up a relationship with couple of more journalists.
Yes! We do.
Because as a founder, you are investing your money to gain traction. We have been in those shoes. So the last thing we want to do is take money from and don't deliver any value.
Having said that, PR is highly unpredictable. Even though we are well connected with journalists, we can't control what they choose to write and when.
So, if the first round of outreach doesn't get us a story, we will do another round of outreach for no extra cost. At the same time, we also keep following up with journalists who are interested as well as track the web for any press mentions.
In the worst case, if we are not able to deliver desired coverage - we refund the 50% of the plan price.
- Yes! Our Coverage PRO & Coverage Grand plans come with 50% money-back guarantee.
- Getting coverage is all about effective messaging to the right set of media outlets at right time. We have figured out a process where we can do it cost-effectively for founders, web developers and product makers. We like to call it "Lean-PR".
-Yes! We have helped apps, games, campaigns get coverage in the past.
- We pitch to all the top media outlets as well as niches media outlets which are relevant to your startup.
E.g. if you have built a productivity app, we will pitch to the likes of TechCrunch, NextWeb as well as Lifehacker, PickTheBrain, etc.
- Our experienced team of writers, who have experience of working for agencies like Ogilvy and Mather, write the press release as well as email pitches.
- We believe in earlier the better. Reaching out to right type of journalists even before the launch gives you an edge. It increases the chances of landing an exclusive during the launch.
Our Coverage PRO & Coverage Grand plans come with a 50% money back guarantee. If you don't get coverage within one month from the outreach, we will refund 50% of the plan price.